Saturday, November 04, 2006

Margaret Atwood at Cleveland Public Library

If you're looking for something to do with your Sunday--hopefully you weren't relying on me to tell you about this--head down to the Cleveland Public Library's Main Branch at 2:00 PM to see Margaret Atwood.

For more info, check BFD, where Daniella offers her thoughts on Atwood. While I'm ashamed to admit I haven't read Atwood yet, I'll still be attending the reading.

The reading is part of CPL's Writers and Readers series, which, I think, is the same series that brought Tim O'Brien here last year, so you know it's cool. And now, in bold: Michael Chabon will be here on April 15, 2007. There. Now you can't say I didn't notify you in advance.

--

Update: Well, I would have been there, had I not grossly overestimated the availability of (and my ability to find) free parking downtown on a non-sporting-event Sunday. I suck. To make sure this doesn't happen for the Michael Chabon reading, I'm going to go find a parking meter tonight, I'm going to pour a couple thousand quarters into it, and then I'm going to live out of my car until April. If I can find a spot near a WiFi-enabled building, I'll let you know how that's going. Eat it, Sentra boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sentra drivers are illiterate NASCAR superfans, the whole lot