Sunday, November 12, 2006

I give up

Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon are getting a divorce? I quit. I'm done. I'm out. Any universe in which those two can't make it, in which any boy could even consider cheating on Reese Witherspoon, isn't deserving of my lengthy considerations of the work of Thomas Pynchon. Yeah, they screwed it up for the rest of the class. I hope that stings, right in their hearts, as they lay their perfect, beautiful heads on separate pillows tonight. Stings.

I'm gonna go farm beans with Bill Berry. It's been real, people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously.

Colette said...

Oh c'mon Darby!

I expected you to be WAY MORE upset about Brit and Fed

Sheesh....I am SO disappointed in you, man.

^_^

C -

Darby M. Dixon III said...

Britney and K-to-tha-Fed are splitting up, too? Oh man. Oh dear gee me. There truly is no rational basis for reality anymore.