Tuesday, November 07, 2006

If "V." stands for Voting then V-2 must stand for Vote Once, Vote Twice, Vote Hard

If you're like me, you're sick of stupid shit. Stupid people, stupid things, stupid robot ad campaign phone calls, stupid negative attack tactics, stupid election day voter supression nonsense, stupid complete lack of faith in the electoral process, stupid everybody making a big deal about Ohio for all the wrong reasons, stupid polarizing two-party system, stupid garbage, stupid stupidity.

Stupid, stupid shit.

Seriously.

That's why, when it came time today for me to cast my vote? I made the only choice I could.

I made the smart choice.

I voted for Rocket Science.

Rocket Science: For a sexier, smarter tomorrow...today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And let's hear it for Rocket Science's sassy running mate, Thermodynamics! Finally a candidate that takes conservation seriously. Kudos for helping to bring the message to the people, Darby. You are truly one of the heros.

Erin O'Brien said...

Does that come with a vibrator?