Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This is really just a horrible excuse to make a terrible nerd joke

I tell you, it's a good thing Edward Champion is here to beat the crap out of famous writers. God knows, without his Blogposts of Fury, such writers as David Foster Wallace and Jonathan Franzen might have accidentally kept on doing their own things. Heavens, no!

I'll tell you something I learned from my (extremely limited) experience with Dungeons & Dragons. If you're planning on unleashing a Flurry of Blows in an attempt to kill Gods? You better roll a pair of natural twenties. All I'm seeing here is fives and sevens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kapow!

I just subscribed to your blog.

Darby M. Dixon III said...

...bringing me one more sweet step closer to total world domination. Thanks! And likewise.