Friday, September 23, 2005

Tim O'Brien comes to Cleveland (Update)

I mentioned last week that Tim O'Brien will be in Cleveland next week. Turns out you have two chances to see him in person--Wednesday at the Cleveland Public main branch, or Saturday afternoon at the Fairview Park Regional (both being rather fantastic looking buildings, by the by). So if you can't make one, make the other. Or, if you're like me, see if you can't collect the whole set!

(Thanks to Jill Miller Zimon at Writes Like She Talks for the tip!)

2 comments:

Jill said...

De nada, Darby. The folks at Idea Center/Playhouse Square have a bunch of educational events connected to his work. You can check out their site or contact them for a class catalogue brochure. (I'm just a freelancer who wrote about Idea Center a while ago - that's why I know - I don't work for them or anything!)

Darby M. Dixon III said...

Neat. Had no idea there was such a "following" around here. Thanks again for the info. :)