Monday, September 26, 2005

I think the vicodin is kicking in

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm just going to put a few things out there for you to look over, and then we'll reconvene at the end of the list. Alright? Alright.

  1. Joss Whedon.

  2. Neil Gaiman.

  3. Being interviewed.

  4. Together.

Back? Alright. Here's the kicker: if you found yourself squealing in disarmingly highly pitched tones of voice at least three times while perusing the above list, then chances are, you're sort of like me, which makes you a huge dork.

Which means you pretty much have to go ahead and click this link. (Via Bookslut.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Marcy Barnes and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 23 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 3 months now. Is very relaxing, is the perfect medice for pain and eit calms you and mellows you down the best

I have experienced some of these side effects -
constipation, dependecy, nausea and stomach pain at morning.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Marcy Barnes