Friday, September 30, 2005

On blogging for the sake of the recognition of my peers, or, I did it all for the nookie

I, for one, blog for the glory; the loose cars, the fast women; the powdered-donut nose-jobs and the mansion on the hill from which great height I can urinate on the blogger ghetto below--but I get the feeling not everyone in town agrees with me. That's okay, though. Less competition that way.

(This, by the way, makes more sense--and is funnier--after having combed through the material in the previous link.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog for boobies.
So far it's not going well.
But still I persist

/not even close to haiku

derek said...

I blog because I need something to put into my Drupal installation to test modules. I wish there was nookie involved...especially from computer-savvy geek women.