Thursday, October 05, 2006

You lost that bloggin' feeling

So you know that feeling you get when you've read a handful of books and they've all made you want to say lots of things but then you sort of don't get around to saying them until everything's all piled up in your brain to the point where you know you have to say all those things even though you've started second-guessing the value or worth or intelligence of anything you've thought, ever? Consider me right now the Oh Captain My Captain of that little angst-ridden Club. Apologies in advance if things become uneven here. I mean, moreso than usual.

2 comments:

genevieve said...

Oh, I know, I know (best Sybil Fawlty voice). In fact I haven't actually written anything about a book on my blog for quite some time. Writers, yes, publishing, yeppp - but a book???
Righto, really going to bed now...

Darby M. Dixon III said...

Genevieve: Yeah. I think I'm all caught up now. Mostly. 75% there, at least. Maybe...give or take a few books that have slipped through the cracks recently...hrm...