Saturday, July 30, 2005

Maybe this is educational, like, for the kids, or something

I have no idea what all this business is about but if you've got spare time I guess it might be something you use to kill some of that time. All I know is that right now, it looks like stock in this blog is dirt cheap, so if you buy it up now and, uh, I, do, uh, whatever it is that makes a blog's stock worth more, you'll be really rich. In fake Internets money. Or something. I don't really know, I failed the money classes in school, and fake money just depresses me. I never did like Monopoly. Mostly because I never got any good money there, either.

For those of you who want something of intellectual value out of a TDAOC post, here's some words to live by, courtesy of The Elegant Variation. Shares of TEV stock, incidentally, are currently approximately 20290.258064516129032258064516129 times more expensive than shares of TDAOC stock. Mmhmm, yeah, that's right. TDAOC: Bargain Basement Blogging at Bargain Basement Fake Internet Money Prices!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when you figure out that blogshares thing, let me know, will ya? Someone bought up all my shares, and I didn't even know I was a part of it. Did I sign up for something under the influence? Could be a hostile takeover of my blog soon... ;)

Darby M. Dixon III said...

Actually, I think I've placed an order for some "Run Jen Run" stock! Let's just hope I can come up with the fake cash once someone decides to sell it to me so they don't have to send out the fake bookies to fake beat the internet crap out of me. That'd be no good for anybody.