Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's an inspirational story, but not in the Left Behind sort of way, though I guess maybe there might be parallels

And finally, to wrap up this overly communicative Tuesday night, here's a little something about lit mag submissions that's been making the rounds.

I just checked my own spreadsheet (though the presence of a spreadsheet on my computer shouldn't lead one to mistake me for being at all organized in a life-wide fashion) and my oldest unanswered submission has been out for about three months. And my spreadsheet hasn't grown flush with new entries in far too long. If my current endeavor would stop gorging on middle-filling-out literary Twinkies and start concerning itself with finding an ending, that situation might change this coming month. One can hope, at least. (And yes, it is the story's fault. Not my fault! No way. Inspiration, man! Inspiration!)

No comments: