Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Litblogger e-panel

First off, give some love to Dan Wickett. Dude's got a lot goin' on. I mean, him and Steve Gillis are publishing translated European fiction, looking to publish African writers, and are running a ridiculously sweet literary prize. Oh yeah, and Dan's read a couple short stories lately and that wasn't enough so now he's reading the entire world. Did I mention that he runs a short story contest? Did I mention the part where everything he does is pretty much ridiculously awesome? Did I? Okay.

So he recently found time to host his sixth Litblogger E-panel. He must be really tired or something, because he invited me out to play. But hey, it's like my imaginary uncle always told me: take advantage of the exhaustion of others. I'm way honored (though I'm sort of too scared to read the final product, for fear I'll see how inferior my answers are) to be part of the class of VI:



If you can't find something fun to look at through these links, while I work on getting my content-posting machine back in some sort of gear, then I suspect your mouse is broken.

No comments: