Monday, June 25, 2007

"Everything I do/I do it for you"

I'm pretty sure my girlfriend can't wait until I finish reading Don Quixote.

I mean, not to say I've gotten into the book or anything, but, I keep meeting these random dudes on the street? Shifty looking characters? And I kick their asses. And then I send them to my girlfriend and tell them to do her bidding.

First random servant dude? Funny. Cute. Incredibly useful.

Fifteenth random servant dude? "Darby, this is starting to get old."

Plus, I think she finds my squire...disconcerting. Whatever. He's loyal. This world could do with a bit more loyalty. And it's not like he takes up much room. He sleeps just fine on the floor next to her bed.

Stabling the donkey in her living room might be asking for trouble, though. The cats are a bit put off.

3 comments:

Norm said...

Stay away from alternative energy sources there, Quix ;D

Rebecca H. said...

Hey -- I know a giant who needs conquering -- can you help?

amcorrea said...

Wow... I really needed that laugh--thanks!

Note: If you find out someone is publishing a book about you, *then* you need to start worrying. Until then, the hijinx are just par for the course. Onward!