Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Actually, no, I'd probably just lay around in bed all day, eating really fabulous, ridiculously expensive lo mein with Julianne Moore

In an alternate universe, I have lots of money. Lots of money. Enough money to afford my own private plane, so I can fly around the world, buying toys like this, whatever the cost. Were buying the host families and their homes necessary, I'd do so. I would have all the time in the world to tinker. I would have an entire private studio filled with such obscure toys, where I would spend long days creating epic post-synth-rock instrumental antiprog masterpieces, the real nasty stuff you're first repelled by but soon need, like a heart. Auraldrugs; your butt shakes, your mind explodes.

But instead I'm in this universe and I'm just telling you what I would do, but could I. C'est la shite.

(Link via.)

No comments: