Monday, January 16, 2006

200-odd pages? That's like one subnote of one of DFW's footnotes

(Not that re certain blogpost-title figures I'm, uhm, recently re-obsessed w/r/t, mind you.)

It's January 16. Do you know where your Lit Blog Co-Op Winter Read This! selection is? But wait, hold up--in a move that's sure to spark endless controversy, those wacky bastards, they...ah, fuck. No, I think we're pretty much all in universal agreement here at TDAOC Inc. World Headquarters LLC Esq. that the decision to bump the discussion about the book back a few weeks is a net-gain good move. Though I'm sure we'll need to see it in action to reassure the stakeholders, and none of this should be construed as me having you let me stop you from complaining; after all, us book nerds, we loves us some rowdy, hooooooo ha!

If the big winner don't float your boat, four more books are on the way this week. So, eyes open, feet on the ground, credit card at the ready, and get to gettin', kids.

No comments: