Saturday, March 12, 2005

Excerpt, nowcerpt, formercerpt, cerptading

Still reading Frog...
"You know, after all I've gone into about myself and my relationship with him--what the hell he continues to mean to me, for christsakes--you're taking an offensively insensitive approach to me and him and his work." "Did he just whisper that to you to say, to sort of start the great nudge away from me?" "I think that remark's uncalled-for also." "Oh, you don't say? You do tell? Well, pip pip, have a hot toddy and tip-tip-erary and all that, old chap, and here's his herd of doorstoppers for the next unfortunate who comes to you wish fresh earsto be chewed off. Mine, let me apprise you--" "Fuck you too, dildo, and that comes straight from my mouth only." "So you say. So you say."

- Frog, Stephen Dixon, p237
...and that's one of the many reasons Stephen Dixon rules, IMHO.

No comments: