Saturday, April 19, 2008

Here's a question for you: how did this post become such a popular search engine destination? Every time I look at site stats logs I'm surprised by the fact that it gets such a steady stream of visits. Is there a severe dearth of commentary on that book or something? Did I actually say intelligent things in that post? Should I be ashamed of it? My inability to read anything I've written more than ten minutes ago without wanting to drown myself in whiskey prevents me from analyzing my analysis. Or maybe I should be selling t-shirts with that post on it or something? I'm so confused.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! At least it's for your writing. My Byatt post is always so popular because I posted two David Hockney paintings in it.

Darby M. Dixon III said...

Come for the art, stay for the awesome, I say.

Goddessdster said...

Hmmmm...I think the post, while an excellent book review, is a tad long for a t-shirt. Perhaps you can come up with a haiku to sum it up?

And maybe everyone is going there because they were driven away by the bleakness, but want to know how it ends...

Darby M. Dixon III said...

Road analysis haiku--I like it! I think that has to happen.