Thursday, July 19, 2007

Usually I at least make it out of the milliseconds

Hey! There's a new William Gibson book coming out in a couple weeks! So much for my book-buying moratorium. Pre-order, check, click. Right.

Now I just need to wait for that to come in. In the meantime, I'm reading Pattern Recognition, which I really liked a lot, and seem to recall pressing it into many of my friends' hands after I finished it. Fifty pages in again, and yeah, it feels like exactly what I need, right now. (It was the first book of his I'd read since Neuromancer.)

2 comments:

Jim Eastman said...

Thanks for reminding me! I just put in my preorder.

Norm said...

Pre-order? What is this, Harry Potter and the Girl with Mirrored Eyeballs and Retractable Razor Fingernails?

Actually, that'd be kickass.