Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Further proof I shouldn't have an Internet license

If you've been reliant on the Atom feed for getting your daily (semi-daily (possibly weekly (oh so rare))) dose of hot Thumb Drives and Oven Clocks action, things might go all higgeldy-piggeldy for you for a bit, since in solving some previously mentioned technical difficulties I inadvertently broke the Atom feed. I'd like to think this makes me a mad scientific genius--in reality, it makes me a fool. Everything should be okay now, and my apologies if, er, you get inundated with about the entire blog all at once, or something like that. I've no idea how these things work.

Really, they should take my Internet license away. It'd be a shame, too. I got such a good deal on it! Bought it real cheap off the same guy who sold me that pass to the pool on the fourth floor of my high school. I never did find the pool, though. I figure that was only because I was too busy being stuffed into lockers to have time to look for it.

No comments: