Sunday, June 05, 2005

Also...

I may have mentioned my fascination with search engine terms, namely those that, when people punch them into search engines, they somehow then find my web site, in some cases, I believe, having to dive down into the 40th or 50th page worth of results to find my site. Every now and then some phrase that I use that I never for a second thought anybody would ever search for does rise to the top of the results. Like, for a while quite a while ago, I was the number one hit on Google for the term "bernie bernie lyrics". That right there is a point of pride for a 21st century digital Cleveland boy.

But now I've got one that...oh, just, gosh: I'm currently listed on the first page of search results on Google for the phrase "dildo cycle".

Honest.

You can check for yourself.

It's pretty thrilling. I mean, someone out there, was looking for a ... oh, the mind balks at comprehension.

No comments: