Thursday, January 18, 2007

Poetry Appreciation Week(s) at Counterbalance

Over at Counterbalance, Callie's been hosting a Poetry Appreciation Week that has, in the way the best timelines do, spilled over into something longer than itself. Callie was kind enough to solicit some thoughts from me, but being statistically unable to get my literary shit together, I haven't yet managed to transpose the sweet music of my own genius onto pixels. But please do help me assuage my guilt by checking out Callie's thoughts and those shared by other litbloggers with a far shorter idea-to-action pipeline than I myself possess.

(Also, I can't help but point out that it looks like Oscar and Kacey would not do well together in book club. Only guessing, here.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link love! Hope you enjoyed the poetry week(s)!

Darby M. Dixon III said...

No problem!