Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh, and I forgot to add Laird Hunt to the Pynchon-Gaitskill-Ishiguro-Miéville midnight-showing-on-opening-night-in-2009 list. Oops. 2009 called. And then it slapped you in the face and took your wallet. Jerk.

(There's also that Vollmann book coming out in April which, heaven help me, really does seem like it could be a fascinating read. But, uh, at 1344 pages, whoops, it's kind of either the Vollmann or everything else. Plus, aren't I supposed to be urinating myself over 2666? I haven't done that yet. Oops. Handing in my blogger card...now.)

3 comments:

Bridget Callahan said...

I have no idea what you're talking about here. But I wish I did. It seems like it might improve my life.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget new ones from Nicholson Baker and Richard Powers.

Carrie said...

New Laird Hunt is good news.