Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Litblog Co-op Winter 2007 Read This! pick

The Litblog Co-op have announced their Winter 2007 Read This! pick.

(Though I'm sad to say that, unless I've missed it, or unless the list is yet to come, it doesn't look like they've posted a list of all the nominated books for the quarter. Which makes me sad since I have generally liked the "runner up" books I've read more than the Read This! titles. Not that I've read everything on every list, but.)

(And actually now that I look at the list I'm two books behind anyway, having read neither of the Spring or Summer 2007 Read This! picks. Both of which I suspect I would like more than previous picks? Maybe? I don't know.)

(And, okay, if you're keeping score at home, my favorite Read This! pick, of those I've read, by a wide margin, has been Television by Jean-Philippe Toussaint. It's just so...French. And existential and weird. I guess I like that sort of thing.)

No comments: