Friday, December 22, 2006

"They'll be here soon to forget you/Fake you out is all they'll do"

Why, hello there. Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Darby, and I'm back! Miss me? (This is when you hit the comments box and say, yes, yes Darby, I did miss you, and I missed you repeatedly. Bonus points if you say it with money. It's been a rough month, folks.)

My Web host provider sorta went "click" a week ago. I suspect this was then followed by a "woosh." Then a week went by and I found out those were the sounds of the company ceasing to exist. Good! Great. Yeah.

Yeah. So! Thanks to those of you who checked in to find out whether I'd given up blogging. No--I haven't. And, thanks to you who didn't delete TDAOC from your blogrolls and feed readers while it was down. I'm not sure what a week of human time is worth in Internet years, but I suspect the exchange rate is steep.

Now. Let's see if I remember how to do this thing.

2 comments:

Norm said...

woot

I mi$$ed you, Darby. I'm g£ad ¥ou'r€ ba¢k.

(how was that, for a post with money)

Egoinway, The Writings of artist Jim Morana said...

yey.