Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ask TDAOC: "is kaavya viswanathan sexy?"

Hi kids. As a service to my readership, I'm starting a new feature here, called Ask TDAOC, in which I answer questions that appear in my search engine referral logs. The first question for Ask TDAOC comes from someone out there in Internetland...in fact, it could be you:

Q: "is kaavya viswanathan sexy?"

A: NO. Remember, kids: plagiarism is NEVER sexy. Not even from college girls.

Thanks for reading! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, uh, check Technorati, because, damns, this one's everywhere.)

3 comments:

Oliver Dale said...

I think you're nuts. And so does Nick Mamatas.

Anonymous said...

I'm very willing to make an exception in her case. A sexception? Even her name is sexy. I thought college was all about plagiarism? Wait, how do we know that's her real name? Wait, how do we know I'm not really her and posting here as Kevbo?

So, I have to randomly plug questions into Google and hope they lead to your site in order to get them answered?? That's going to take some work.

Anonymous said...

Does creativity have any copyrights? Yes it does. A sentence in English in a novel is not a statement in Java written in basements of Chennai and Bangalore! It's not 1<2 logic going around here with could be copied using the famous Ctrl+c and used using the infamous Ctrl+v all he time!