Saturday, April 16, 2005

It's not that I've got nothing to say, which I don't, it's just that I've got no way to say it


Okay. I think I'm done dicking around with layout stuff. Or at least I'm going to stop for a week before I find out some other neat trick that I just have to try out. Damn you, Mandarin Design, for showing me the beauty of CSS fun. Also worth a plug is stock.xchng which is where I've been finding some of the background images I've been playing around with. Lots of more-or-less free goodies. (The current image to the side, if you go there and do a search for "abstract" and go a few pages in, you'll find the smoke images someone does, and they're all really neat.)

Okay truth is this "layout and sundry meta post" was just a cheap excuse to post the one good thought I did (and still do) have about The Age of Wire and String which is that I suspect that were one to make a film version of that book--and believe me this is strictly a hypothetical--the only possible soundtrack one could use would be the album F#A#oo by Godspeed You Black Emperor. Just a hunch.

No comments: