Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sidebar, etc

Old blogroll is out; new, shiny, hopefully dead-link free Google Reader blogroll is in. (Feel free to drop me a line if I'm in your blogroll and you're not in mine. I lost track of just about everything this year.)

Also, there's now a Google search box over on the side, so you can play fun drinking games with your family, like, "Guess how many times Darby's mentioned Kazuo Ishiguro on the blog?" and whoever guesses the wrongest has to drink the difference. Pity the fool who picks a single-digit number.

There's probably a lot more crap I need to do around here, so pardon the dust, and my being in the process of kicking it all up. I think this place might be due for a redo.

In the meantime, if you'll pardon me, I guess I decided last night to try reading Anna Karenina again? I dunno. I shouldn't make life-altering decisions on Friday.

No comments: