Saturday, February 10, 2007

YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Inland Empire, the new David Lynch movie, this little film I may have mentioned a slight interest in seeing? Looks like its coming to at least one theater somewhere in Cleveland on March 2. Lots of other non-NYC non-LA non-Chicago dates scheduled, too.

Excuse me while I completely freak out.

I am so absolutely beyond the point of glee right now. Or I will be, until I realize this means I still have three weeks to kill until I can see the movie...oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Damn! It's headed Raleigh-Durham way a couple weeks after that. This makes my sunday morning a little more tolerable.

Egoinway, The Writings of artist Jim Morana said...

I've been waiting to hear something about when it would be available around here. I saw Mulholland Dr. in the same quiet manor. Can't wait for this one. Lynch might be, in my opinion, the best living artist.