Friday, February 25, 2005

Link: Tournament of Books

Tournament of Books

This is just great fun. I'd heard of Cloud Atlas before I started occasionally glancing at the action, but now that it's made it to the final round, I'm certain I want to read it. Once I get done with the, er, two books I'm trying to read, now. Because, you know, as someone who can't make it through, er, one book, right now, I should be trying to tackle, er, two books, simultaneously. Er. One's short though. The other's impossibly long. Er. Uhm...

Uhm! But the tournament is a great idea and I want to see more of it. I'd also like to have read all the books on a list so I could follow the action with great personal interest, choosing hometeams to root for and rivals to be boo'ed against. That would be great fun. But that might have to wait until I'm able-minded enough to be able to read the information on a box of cereal without getting distracted by the shape of the spoon.

No comments: