Sunday, February 25, 2007

Upcoming events

This Thursday, March 1, Cleveland-area musician/singer/songwriter/generally nice guy Chris Collins (aka (to regular TDAOC readers) Friend Chris) will be performing at Deweys Coffee Cafe from 7 pm to 9 pm. I think it's safe to call his solo stuff piano pop (though I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong about any of these details). He does a good blend of upbeat and downbeat stuff. (And don't forget to check out The Muttering Retreats at the Beachland Tavern on April 13. Don't worry, I'll remind you again at least thirty-seven times before then.)

Also, David Lynch's Inland Empire will be at the Cleveland Cinematheque for one week starting this Friday, March 2. I'll be there Friday night (dancing backmasked midgets willing) so say hi if you're there that night. I'll be the guy completely freaking out with joy right after the show, so I ought to be easy to find.

4 comments:

Jim Eastman said...

I'll probably make it out to the Cinematheque on Friday.

Darby M. Dixon III said...

Awesome.

Jim Eastman said...

Actually, I don't think I can make Friday -- have to do some recording action at Twist that night. I'll probably end up going to the Sunday show.

thomsirveaux said...

The Muttering Retreats.... what a cool name for a band.

Pretty good songs, too.